Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How To Level Up Fast In PUBG Mobile | English


Friends, if you want to increase your level in PUBG Mobile quickly, then you have come to the right place

 Friends, here I am going to tell you a very easy and simple way, using which you can easily level increase in PUBG.

Exp is Required To Up Your Level in PUBG Mobile, if you don't know what is EXP, then let me tell you, you get Exp when you finish your Classic or any match in PUBG.  See the image below as an example


Here you can see that I got 95 Exp at the end of this Classic Match. Friends, if you want to increase your level quickly, then you have to try to get as much Exp as possible. Now the question is, how I'll get more Exp, then let me tell you guys, don't worry,
 Friends as you saw the photo above where I got 95 Exp in Classic Mode, and it takes about 30 to 40 minutes to finish a Classic Match and if you play Quick Match then, It takes only 8 minutes.
 So You can play 4 or 5 Quick Match at the same time When you finish a Classic Match,so try to play as much Quick Match as you can, which will give you more Exp than Classic Match.

Friends, now I tell you the trick that you will get double Exp rather than Exp you get in a quick match.



If you use EXP-Card before starting Quick Match which is in your PUBG Inventory, then you will get 2 times more Exp than the amount you get while playing Match and

 This Exp-Card only works for some time, its Time Validity is written on this card.


You can see in this image in which I did not use EXP-Card and I got only 8 Exp.


Now you can see here in this image in which I have used EXP-Card and in this match I have got 728 Exp.

 Friends, if you win a Quick Match too, you will get a lot more Exp than Classic Match and you get this EXP-Card whe you increase your rank in Royal Pass


Friends, I hope you understood now what you need to do for level up, but
 Now this question will surely be in your mind that how much Exp increases a level, then to know this you open your profile in PUBG



You can see a line in your profile that shows the target of Exp.  As soon as you complete this target, then your new level will start, whose Exp Target will be slightly higher than the earlier Target.

         Thanks For visit here, If you have any question or quairy then Comment Or DM me On Insta At@the_gamexkiller










Post a Comment

0 Comments